Tony Abbott has suggested banning the dole for people under 30 “in a bid to entice the unemployed to head west and fill massive skill shortages in the booming resources sector”. Continue reading
- Are Australian politicians overpaid?
- ‘Clive’s budget?’ what’s behind the budget response?
- Would expanding the GST actually be regressive?
- Foreign investment isn’t driving house prices
- Say ‘tax-deductible charitable donations’ three times fast!
- Income management
- Superannuation and home ownership
- Fattening up the cow
- Whose war is this, anyway?
- Time for a break